Student Details Panel: Shows active student information.
Searchable by: name, email or barcode, from the class sign-in panel in the center.
- Last Visit - Shows the number of days since the student's last class.
- Signature - This section will either display a signature or a <not signed> button. Click the button to sign using your touch screen.
- First Name - Enter student's first name
- Last Name - Enter student's last name
- Barcode - Scan or type the barcode (make sure the cursor is in the text field before scanning)
- Date of Birth - Enter student's date of birth
- Email - Enter your client's email
- Mobile# - Enter your client's mobile phone number
- Flash Note - Flash note is always visible
- Don't send automated emails - check the box if this student does NOT wish to receive email receipts.
- Active Plans - Shows a list of active plans. Click on the folder to see more student details.
- Pending Plans - Shows a list of pending plans. Click on the folder to see more student details.
- Recent Attendance History - Shows a list of class attendance. Click on the folder to see more student details.
Student info visible from the class sign-in panel (center):
Search field - Type the first or last name to find a student
Barcode field - Select the field and scan.
Status - The current status of the student's package, showing number of classes left appearing in green, yellow or red.
Medical conditions - if applicable, an icon will appear next to the name, scroll your mouse over the icon to see the note.
This number indicates the total number of students in your database.
To search for a student, start typing their first or the last name into the search field and a list of possible matches will appear. Once you select the student, their information will populate the fields below. (if you have selected a class & instructor in the middle panel, this student will also get added to the class.)
To add a new student, click the green <Add New> button.
Enter the student's basic information in the fields above.
Click <Save> when finished. (If you have selected a class & instructor in the middle panel, this student will also get added to the class.)