Class listing is where you create all your classes and workshops.
Written tutorial - Creating a new class:
From the [Settings] tab on your dashboard -> [Class Listing]. Then click <+New>.
- Branch - Select the branch/location for this class.
- Group - Select the group to associate with this class. For more details, see Managing Groups.
- Name - The name of the class as it will appear on your schedule.
- Description - A full description of the class. You can include HTML code.
- Payment Options - Note: The tab order below Payment Options will adjust depending on your choice.
- Min. Student # - The minimum number of student in this class before the per-student rate is applied to payroll. *This is only applicable if you pay your teachers an additional amount per student.
- Bonus - Any bonus amount you pay an instructor for teaching this class, above the regular per-class and per-student rate.
- Payment Cap - The maximum amount an instructor can make teaching this class. This does not take the bonus amount into account.
- Schedule - Class frequency, choose between daily, weekly, monthly, odd weeks, and even weeks. This, along with Start and End Times, syncs with your online schedule.
- Start Time - The time the class starts.
- End Time - The time the class ends.
- Capacity - Max number of students that can book online.
- Public - Check this box if you want this class to show on your online schedule.
- Rate Factor - Use the Rate Factor to override a teacher's base salary per class. For example, if you'd like a teacher to get paid more or less for this individual class, enter the rate factor and Karmasoft multiplies the instructor's pay rate and rate factor.
Make all entries then click <Save>.
Edit a Class:
From the Class Listing screen, click anywhere on the class you want to edit.
The Edit Class dialogue form will open.
Make all your changes and click <Save>.
Close a Class:
Closing a class will remove it from the online schedule. You can toggle any class in the class listing from On or Off.
The button on the left of each class denotes its current status. To change a class from On to Off, click the On button. It will now show as off. To re-open the class, click again and it will change back to On.