The class sign-in shows all students in the selected class.
Getting ready for class sign-in.
- Select the class date. (Default to the current system date.)
- Select the class title. Only classes assigned for the selected date will be available in the drop-down menu.
- Select the instructor. Note: Make sure you enter the correct teacher in this panel. If you change the teacher midway through class sign-in, the payroll will show up under both teachers names.
- If you've enabled the Assistants feature and assigned one to this class, their name will appear below the instructor. See how to enable assistants here.
- Search for students by name, email, phone number. Or, place your cursor in the Scan Barcode field and scan.
Note: You can view a previous class list by selecting that date and the class.
Close the sign-in, this DOES NOT delete or change the list in any way. This is useful when you want to close the class and make a sale to a student without having to add them to a class. Or to clear the sign-in screen and leave it ready for the next class. Selecting a new class title will effectively do the same.
Click <Email Class> to open a new window for composing a message to everyone listed in the class.
Booked | #:
Shows the number of students that have booked this class online. You can add them to class one by one or as a group.
Adding students who booked online to class:
- Click <Booked> from the Class Sign-In panel.
2. The online bookings pop-up screen shows a list of students that have booked online.
3. Click <+ to class> next to each student to add them to class. or click <Add all students to class> to add everyone to the current class.
Class Sign-in grid
The class sign-in grid shows each individual student at a glance.
Membership Status Indicator shows the status of the student's package.
GREEN = All Good.
YELLOW = Package near expiry date or near completion.
RED = Expired package/student need to purchase a new package.
Sign in Panel footer:
- The current class group is highlighted in blue.
- Total number of students in class / number online bookings to enter.