Add and Edit Staff:
Click [Staff] from the navigation bar to open the staff details screen.
Click on an individual staff member to open more details, or click <+New> to invite new staff members.
2. Fill out relevant info, make sure to include an email address. Check the Instructor box on the right-hand side to add them to the list of teachers to appear in the Class Sign-In panel.
3. Set Permissions: Karmasoft allows you to add multiple instructors and staff members with restricted levels of access. These levels are called Permissions.
The Active Role designates what the user has access to within your Karmasoft account. The options are Director, Manager, Assistant, and Front Desk, detailed below from most to least access:
- Director (Studio admin.) - this user has access to everything. Note: You can have multiple admin. accounts.
- Manager - This user has access to everything except edit studio and branch settings.
- Assistant - In addition to Front Desk access, this user can: create products, issue gift cards, edit student plans, view sales reports. This user cannot: create groups, change studio logo, edit studio settings.
- Front Desk - Assign to teachers and front desk staff. This user can: sign in classes, make sales, edit student info, edit gift cards, view pending auto pay, view student plans/history, view daily statistics report. This user cannot: manually change tab amount, view most reports, edit student plans.
4. Click <Save>. Karmasoft will email them with instructions to set up their own login.
Once you click save, the staff member screen will show different options: Note: add a photo by clicking inside the image box.
1. The individual Staff Details screen has two tabs [Information] and [History]. *Note: to see both tabs, add a staff member in the search field. Otherwise only the Information tab will be shown.
The Information tab is where you enter basic employee information and the History tab shows a breakdown of class statistics for that staff member.
2. Click the orange <Public Profile> to add text that will appear in the teacher's bio, shown on your online calendar/store.
3. Footer Bar:
New: Create a new staff record.
Email: Email the active staff member
Reset Password: Send the active Staff and email to reset their password.
Resend Invite: If you see this button it means the staff member has not yet created an account. Click to resend the invite to create an account.
4. Click <Save> after any changes.