How to edit Expired, Pending, Suspended and Transferred plans:
Click the [Students] tab on the main navigation bar.
- Active - Shows current plan(s). Active plans can be suspended and transferred.
- Expired - Shows plans that have expired either by date or number of classes remaining. Change this status by clicking on the plan, then manually change the expiry date or remaining classes.
- Pending - Shows plans that have been put on hold. These plans get activated automatically when the current plan ends. Delete a Pending plan: From the [Assets] tab, click [Student Plans]. Highlight Pending from the drop-down and click <Delete>.
- Suspended - Shows plans that have been suspended, or temporarily frozen. Plans can be suspended by clicking <Suspend> under the <Active> display. These plans must be reactivated manually to use. Note: If you suspend an auto pay membership it will stop the credit card payments while it is suspended.
- Transferred - Shows plans that were transferred to another student. (More on how to transfer whole packages here).